The steps below highlights how you can easily exchange the Bitcoins or Altcoins in your Binance wallet with another user on Binance Exchange and have Naira credited to your Nigerian bank account.
1. You must have the email address or phone number the beneficiary registered with on Binance
2. This tutorial was done on an android phone.
- Log into your Binance android app
- Click on Wallet on the bottom right of the app
- To transfer assets to another user, you need to move the funds to your P2P Wallet first. Click on Transfer to start the process.
- Select the coin type you are transferring from the drop down menu. Also type in the amount you are sending. Then click on Transfer to complete the process.
- Next click on P2P on the top right corner of the app
- Click Transfer
- Click Send
- Input the beneficiary’s email or phone. Click Next
- Input the details of the coin and the amount you are sending
- And you are done!